Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Current Perfume Collection

 My Love of Scents immediately becomes clear when one takes a look at how large my actual collection is.  I do have a few, what I term, Signature scents that I always reach for, and the rest in my collection I wear to trigger a different mood and various altering effects.  I also collect unique bottles that catch my fancy or that I feel have a particular aesthetic akin to my artistic sensibility.  I adore Art Nouveau and feminine curves in my bottles.  Over the years I have used and repurchased a few scents that I can never be without-which is a different post altogether....lol.  I hope you enjoy taking a peek at my collection.  I feel almost sheepish divulging this because not many know how obsessed I am with collecting scents.

Disclaimer:  Please keep in mind that I have been aquiring vintage and unique perfumes along with my wearable ones for many years.  I rotate them according to my appetite and season.  I typically display my current ones in my rotation on two glass display tables in my bedroom.  However the rest I keep sealed away in quality sealed gift box sized plastic boxes with lids and keep them stored properly.  As I rotate quite often I'm never too concerned about a bottle going "sour", before I"m able to use it up.

Recently I have been vintage hunting for unique crystal and glass decants to begin working on my own perfume mixing.  Very inspired and its really given me so much to research and ambition to create something unique and all mine.

Here they are in no particular order:

 G by Guess
 Basic Instinct by Victoria Secret-Discontinued
Clinique Aromatics Elixir
 Flash by Jimmy Choo
Gucci Premiere
 Bob Mackie
Tokyo Milk's Song in D Minor
 Fan di Fendi by Fendi
 Boucheron by Boucheron
Edwardian bouquet by Floris of London
 Anais Anais by Cacharel
Peony and Rose by Ellen Tracy
Vintage Emeraude by Coty
Tresor by Lancome
Ma Griffe by Carven
 Lily of the Valley by Crabtree & Evelyn
Chloe by Coty
 Stella by Stella McCartney
Prada Infusion de' Tubereuse
David Yurman Classic
Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights
 Bebe Gold
Chanel No. 5
Tea Rose by Perfumer's Workshop
 Chloe Narcisse
 Lilly Pulitzer Beachy
 Cerrutti 1881
Black Orchid by Tom Ford
Pink Sugar
 Panthere de Cartier
 Kenzo Jungle
 BLV 2 by Bvlgari
Very Irresistible Happy 10 year edition 10 roses by Givenchy
Le Baiser Du Dragon by Cartier
Insolence by Guerlain
 Vince Camuto Original
 Hot by Colors de Benetton
 J Lo Glow Original
 Mahora by Guerlain
 Oscar De La Renta Original
 Passport to Paris by Paris Hilton
Shalimar by Guerlain
 Violette by Molinard
 Gloria by Cacharel
Safari by Ralph Lauren
Paris by Balenciaga
 Jessica McClintock Original
 Jessica McClintock Always and Forever
 Amarige by Givenchy
 Chanel No. 19
 Live in Love by Oscar De La Renta
 Roberto Cavalli Original,
Nirmala by Molinard,
Poetica by Kat Von D
Killer Queen by Katy Perry
Couture Couture by Juicy Couture
Femme by Rochas
Muse by Rochas
Bijan for women
Lou Lou by Cacharel
Eden by Cacharel

I am thinking of sharing my collection soon by having a Fragrance Party for friends.  Basically coming over and having a scent sample party.  I have a large collection I think and it might be fun for friends that either cant buy often and end up with a "scrubber", and those who might be afraid to venture into this territory, and of course for friends like myself who love to try scents they have never had the chance to wear.

What do you think?

Samantha :-)





1 comment:

  1. Wow you have a ton! I think I would go crazy having that many, but you have some great ones, I see you also have the Vince Camuto, my favorite :) and you got Tokyomilk as well...I like the Tainted Love perfume. Great collection, and the scent party idea is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete