Sunday, May 18, 2014

If you are interested in more about me.....

Please check out my Lifestyle Blog which I've been actually giving attention to as of late.  Circumstances have finally given me the time to pursure this passion as well.  Hooray!  It's all things other than my Perfume obsession.  Might give you some more insight into my many aspects.

Enjoy and remember I LOVE questions, interactions, etc.  I love making new friends and I look forward to expanding my interests with like thinking, off the beaten path, middle-aged steampunk, victorian hipster style individuals like myself.  (Kiddin!  I am just your average everyday Mom, who probably has too much time to try to fit in with all the younger set I find myself enundated by :-)

http://smoss.me/2014/05/18/trip-down-memory-lane-in-black-and-white/

From our heart (see the shadow behind my son and I)?  To yours!

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment