Friday, April 18, 2014

Most Coveted Scents

I have for quite a while built a growing and ever expanding list of scents that I have wanted to try and to own either for the Bottles or the both the bottle and the scent inside.  I have twelve such scents that are on my "hit" list. 

Would love to know if anyone has these or tried them and what your experience was with any listed.  I love reviews and often times judge whether or not to purchase a scent after reading countless reviews. 

Here they are: 

1. L'heure Bleu by Guerlain
2. Kenzo Elephant by Kenzo (I already own Kenzo Le Tigre)
3. Issey Miyake
4. Habanita by Molinard
5. Original bottle of Jaguar by Cartier
6. Pure Poison by Dior
7. Pink Flower by Creed
8. Rosabotanica by Balenciaga
9. Florence by Tocca
10. Boucheron Classic
11. Shalimar Edt 1991-1992 by Guerlain
12. Orange Blossom by Jo Malone for women and men

Do you have a top twelve of coveted scents to try?  As time goes by this list gets progressively longer but how much fun to explore, wouldn't you agree?  The sun just peeked out from the clouds here in Western Washington and I'm going to enjoy the brief spot of blue in the sky.  Till next time!

Wishing you many happy Scent adventures!

Samantha

3 comments:

  1. The only one I've tried from this list is the "Florence" by Tocca. I found almost all the Tocca perfumes to be way too green and musky, but not the good kind of musk, the turn your stomach, "grandma's spice/herb cabinet" kind of strong. It might be different for you, but take a whiff and you'll see what I mean. It was just too bitter for me, and I really thought I would like it, especially after reading the notes of this one and the "Cleopatra", I went in with high hopes and was disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny, cause I just got back from my local Sephora and I got a sample of Tocca's Florence, Issey Miyake and an Hermes to try at home. The Florence smells so good to me, it must be my chemistry/skin combination. It's slightly reminds me of Michael Kors, but its a little less effervescent than that one. Out of the bottle it definately smells a bit old fashioned in that classic way of period style scents, but omg it smells good on me! Cant wait to purchase a full size one day ;-) I will be sampling the other too later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, I didn't try florence on my skin, I smelled it and it turned my stomach lol it's funny how tastes differ from person to person! :P

    ReplyDelete