Saturday, December 20, 2014

Change of life circumstances

I need to apologize for being gone for so long......

Where have I been you may be asking?  How rude to leave no advance notice of my obvious lack of involvement in my Blog!  Yes and I sincerely apologize for that.  Recently I have had so many literally life changing events in a personal nature that I could not keep my mind focused on my poor Blog.  I am so sorry for the lack of care of my readers.

Now that I have a better hold on some of the life circumstances that I have been dealing with recently I am back and ready to focus on the pleasant aspects of the Wintry season with all the lovely new releases in our scent obsession.

I have a few new Fragrance series that I am looking forward to sharing here soon to start off the new year of Blogging with a bang~

Hope you enjoy and dont forget about me!

Enjoy your Holiday plans whatever they may be and thank you for being loyal despite my blogging being so random the last couple of months.  My readers are the best!

Samantha


Photo credit:  cal_gecko  http://hdrcreme.com/photos/12284-Window-inside-a-lighthouse-looking-out

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, I love your posts! Blogs typically take a back seat when it comes to life, totally understandable. Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You article is very impressive and informative. Here I want to give the suggestion about the self-improvement plan That: An important part from the Personal Development equation is the strategy. The personal development plan, as it is usually called, is the formula or road map from the journey from where you're to where you desire to be.

    ReplyDelete